Snowflake is licensed under the Apache 2.0 licence.
Snowflake is actually two projects in one, each of which are described below.
Part I: The Library
The library facilitates the creation of PEG-based recursive-descent parsers at runtime.
- Download the library as a precompiled jar file.
- Browse the library's source-code.
- View the Javadoc documentation for the library.
- View unit-test coverage statistics.
Part II: The Graphical Grammar Editor (a.k.a. The Snowflake GUI)
The grammar editor provides you the ability to interactively develop PEG grammars. Specifically, upon entering a grammar and some input, you can immediately view the resulting parse-tree in browsable form.
- Quick Demonstration (Only 10 Slides)
- Cheat Sheet
- Download the grammar editor as a single precompiled ready-to-run jar file.
Part III: Downloadable Grammars
Part IV: Downloadable Projects - These projects include executable example programs. Note: You need to download the entire zip file. (Click File->Download)
Part V: Here are some other resources and links that may help you.